Saturday, March 23, 2013

Interview On The George Espenlaub Show

I had a unique experience on my way to New Mexico the other day. I met a gentleman named George Espenlaub through the enternet, Who has a live radio show nightly at 6:30 pm. He had been intrested in my music for which I am thankful. He invited me to be a guest on one of his programs and showcase some of my songs. Every time we set up a schedule I would be out on the road. { I deliver trucks across this great nation of ours.} Well, through modern technology he was able to set the interview up by cell phone and I got in my hotel that evening and had the interview. God made a way where there was no way. Anyone intrested in checking it out can click on the following link. Hopefully it will be a blessing to you. God Bless!
http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/user/espenblog/bobby_smith_the_pianist


Psalms 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment