Sunday, May 13, 2012

Waiting on The Whistle To Blow

As time permits I like to catch an NBA game , and of course the play offs are usually when they play the hardest , so I especially like to watch then. One thing always sticks out in these NBA games , I get a kick out of is , when the players gets knocked down and lay there waiting for the ref to blow the whistle in hopes of getting a free foul shot. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. You really dont know if there hurt til they get up , only to find most of the time they were faking.When the games about over they start running back and forth even faster. Last night , the team I was rooting for was getting close to the end , and one of the players pulled that falling down bit, and I yelled, get up, your waiting for a whistle that aint gonna blow. Alot of us folks are like that in our spiritual walk. We get knocked down and lay there waiting for God to blow the whistle, and He doesnt blow it every time. God see,s through our act and says get up, the game of life is passing you by. The game of life is tough most of the time and your gonna get knocked down , But get back up. The players are taking the ball down the court for a score. You can make it if you go in Christ's Strength.
Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment